Non Stick, Induction Base, Thickness: 4 mm., Metal Spoon Friendly, ISI marked.
Non stick coating for healthy cooking; Suitable For All Type of Cooking Mode : Ceramic, Induction, Electric, Gas, Halogen.
Made up of Hindalco circle; Triple layered, perfluorooctanoic (pfoa) free.
It is an essential product to have in your kitchen; The product comes in the right shape and size to help you fulfil your needs.
Preparing CrispyDosasMade Easier For You
We all love to relish on crispy and spicy dosas, but making perfect thin and crispy dosas is one hell of a task. But not anymore! With PNB Dosa Tawa you can now quicklyprepare perfectly crispyPaneer Dosa, Masala Dosa, Rawa Dosa etc. that too, in the comfort of your own kitchen.
This ISI marked DosaTawa, from the trusted house of PNB Kitchenmate is suitable for all types of cooking modes. You can use it on ceramic, induction, electric, halogen and gas with equal ease. This stain free and scratch free DosaTawa is metal spoon friendly and its extremely durable body makes it perfect for every kitchen.
Strong & Durable
This superbly crafted 3 plus layered non-stick Dosa Tawa is made up of high-grade Hindalco Aluminium and is especiallydesigned after considering the core requirements of Indian cooking. It’s easy to grip handles allows you to work more efficiently in your kitchen.Above all, it is very easy to clean and rust resistant.
You will need to use onlyfew drops of oil or no oil at all for cooking. The high-grade Aluminium runs low on Gas and electricity and ensures even & fast heat distribution. The result, you get to gain on your health and save on your pocket.The deal is not over yet! This durable quality Dosa Tawa comes with a free turner and one-year warranty against any manufacturing defect (T&C apply).
• Don’t overheat this Dosa Tawa, cook on medium heat.
• Turn off the heat as soon you get done with your cooking
• Use only soap and water for cleaning purposes, never use scrub pads or brushes.
Tips to Maintain Non-Stick Cookware
• Apply a thin coating of cooking oil before using your PNB non-stick for the first time
• Don’t wash your PNB non-stick right after cooking. Wait till it cools down to avoid warping, Clean them with liquid soap and water after every use. You can also use sponge scrubber