Non Stick, Best Quality, Thickness: 4 mm, Compatible With GAS, Perfluorooctanoic (PFOA)Free.
Metal Spoon Friendly, Triple layered, Easy ToClean And Maintain.
Scratch and stain free, made up of high gauge hindalco aluminium which allows higher efficiency during cooking.
Durable Grilled Tawa That Heats Up Quickly And Uniformly, 1 year Warranty Against Any Manufacturing Defects (T&C apply).
Enjoy The Benefits Of Health And Taste:
Fed up of compromising with your taste because of your health consciousness! Forget the past and get ready to enjoy your favorite delicacies without getting worried about your health.
PNB Grill Tawa is a multi-purpose, non-oil and non-stick grill tawa which will bring taste and health together for you and your family. PNB Grill Tawa can greatly reduce oil consumption while cooking, resulting in healthier meals for you and your family. That’s not all! You can use PNB Grill Tawa to prepare your favorite foods like Grilled Sandwich, Grilled Dosa, Grilled Burger etc. by using minimum or no oil atall.
Designed For Your Convenience:
Compatible with gas, PNB Grill Tawa comes with atriple layered coating which prevents the food from burning. This coating ensures that you cook well with less or no oil without sticking or burning the food. PNB Grill Tawa is especially designed to maintain an even temperature for cooking all kinds of dishes. It is made up of high-quality Hindalco Aluminium which allows even and fast heat distribution.
This scratch free and stain free tawa is very easy to clean and comes with one-year warranty. (T&C apply) So, what are you waiting for? Order your PNB Grill Tawa now!
• Use PNB Grill Tawa on low or medium heat
• Don’t overheat your PNB Grill Tawa
• Turn off the heat as soon as you are done with cooking
Tips to Maintain Non-Stick Cookware
• Apply a thin coating of cooking oil before using your PNB non-stick for the first time
• Make it a point to cook food in PNB non-stick utensils on low or medium flame only. Cooking on high flame reduces the life of non-stick and discolors the surface
• It is best to use wooden spoon. You can also use metal spoons but avoid cutlery or sharp edged spoons or forks