Cook Perfect Roti with PNB Roti Tawa:
This triple layeredRoti Tawa from your trusted house of PNB Kitchenmate, will surely make your everyday life easier for you. Made up of high-quality Hindalco Aluminium, PNB Roti Tawa is compatible with every possible cooking mode. You can use it with equal ease on gas, induction, ceramic, electrical heaters etc. Its wider and 4 mm thick base makes it easier for you tomake well-cooked, spot free, larger rotis.
Strong and Stain Resistant:
Not just rotis, you can cook other delicacies like parathas, dosa and pancakes to the perfection, that too, by using a minimum or no oil with PNB Roti Tawa. Its fast and uniform heat distribution quality will help you win many compliments with your lip-smacking dishes. This scratch and stain free Roti Tawa is not only metal spoon friendly but can also be cleaned easily with just soap and water. It’s easy grip, cool touch and strong handles makes it convenient to use. PNB Roti Tawa comes with a FREE TURNER.
Wait, there is more to the deal! This Tawa comes with one-year warranty against any manufacturing defects (T&C apply).
• Don’t overheat your Non-Stick Tawa
• When using a Non-Stick Tawa, cook on low or medium heat
• Turn off the heat as soon as you are done with cooking
• Use soap and water for cleaning purposes
Tips to Maintain Non-Stick Cookware
• Apply a thin coating of cooking oil before using your PNB non-stick for the first time
• Make it a point to cook food in PNB non-stick utensils on low or medium flame only. Cooking on high flame reduces the life of non-stick and discolors the surface
• It is best to use wooden spoon. You can also use metal spoons but avoid cutlery or sharp edged spoons or forks, Don’t wash your PNB non-stick right after cooking. Wait till it cools down to avoid warping
• Do not dry heat the utensil and turn off the flame right after you are done with cooking?